WEST VIRGINIA CHARLESTON MISSION

Monday, May 4, 2015

Random Questions #21

Note:  Mom makes a list of questions in her letters and Elder Brenchley answers them.

1. Where was your Stake Conference/Regional Conference held?  At the Pembroke Stake Center?  No, it was a Broadcast, so we watched the Stake Conference portion and the Regional Conference portion all via Internet @ the Floyd Branch building.
 
2. How often do you do exchanges?  How do you determine who goes where?  It is encouraged to do exchanges once a transfer with every ELDER in the district.  I pray, as the District Leader, who should go where.  For example: we will be going on exchanges tomorrow.  I will be going with Elder Ballard, but I haven't decided where yet.
 
3. Do you know the details of your Mother’s Day “phone call” (Skype) yet?   Where/What time/How long?  So, we will be @ the Light's for Mother's Day lunch.  We will Skype there.  We can coordinate when we call around when your church time is.  We hope to keep the call under an hour, around 45 minutes.

4. What are you doing for P-Days lately?  We are going to play tennis with the district this afternoon!  Fun, Fun!
 
5. How are all your potentials/investigators/less-actives that you are working with doing?
Jodie?  He hasn't called or texted us back all week, and he didn't come to church.
Taylor?  He said he was coming to church, but when Bro. "B" went to go pick him up, he didn't answer.  :(
Mike Fizer & Katrina Clark?   They cancelled every appointment with us, but we're going there Tuesday night.
Alec?  He was busy with work all week.  He came to church, of course, though.
Sister Guthrie?  She just barely texted us this morning, (after 3 weeks of no contact) so we're going over there Wednesday.
Jim & Molly?  They are "fine" in their current religion - they dropped us.  I probz didn't mention them, because I was in Radford when they dropped Elder Olsen and Elder Ballard. 
When are Johnny Brown and Sister Horne getting married?  June 6th  Will you be able to be there for it?  Yes, if I stay here at least one more transfer.

No comments:

Post a Comment