WEST VIRGINIA CHARLESTON MISSION

Monday, February 2, 2015

A Letter from the District Leader

*Editor's/Mom's Note: I received this email today from Elder Brenchley's D.L.


Hello Sister Brenchley and family,

My name is Elder Spencer.  I am serving around your son here in Beckley, WV.  I just wanted to send you an email and tell you what a great missionary he is.  He is so diligent with the work.  He takes his calling very seriously.  He is a great example to other missionaries around him.  He has a wonderful testimony and he teaches the gospel well.  He and his companion are doing wonderful things in the Beaver area.  I am very grateful to have been able to serve around him and to know him.  Thank you for raising such a great son and for helping him be prepared to serve a mission.  I have such great respect for each missionary who chooses to serve a mission.  I know that behind every great missionary there is a great family who help him become what he is.  You all have done a wonderful job.  Keep up the great work.  Again, thank you.

Sincerely,

Elder Joshua R. Spencer


p.s. I don't know if you have already received this picture, but Elder Brenchley is the one in the back left.  It was a snowy day and we all walked to the library.  It was pretty fun! :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment