Our family and Bishop were in attendance.
Among many things, he was blessed with:
- Ability to see & perform miracles
- Utterance/Tongue loosed
- Knowledge
- Safety & Protection
- Courage
- Stamina
- Healing Power
With that he was given instructions & counsel, of course, that he must heed in order to be able to receive all the blessings.
As an amazing side note: The exact same scripture reference & promise was brought up and given to Ryan in his setting apart and was his mom's (Suzanne) missionary setting apart 23 years ago!
It is found in D & C 84:88 "And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up."
No comments:
Post a Comment