1. Are you still wearing short sleeves? Yep, still wearing short sleeves. It's 55 degrees - that's short sleeve weather.
2. Does your mission use iPads &/or Facebook as part of your missionary work? We have gotten word that ipads will be coming in Feb. and we can use Facebook on them.
3. Do the members get to go to the temple? Which one will the M's go to? Yes, they just had a temple trip on election day. They went to the Columbus, OH temple. The M's still haven't decided, but they think they'll need the temple with the biggest sealing room because everyone and their dog will want to take part in this special sealing.
4. Do the other district elders get packages from anyone? Yeah! Not as much as I have recently. In the last two weeks, I received a Halloween package from Phil and Nicole, a "month 2" care package from y'all, and then a little trick or treat goodies pkg. from the Page's!
5. Is it easy for you to wake up in the morning, yet?!? I am able to wake up every morning since I have been on a mission. I started praying for that before the mission - have you been praying, too? We have 2 alarms set.
6. Who speaks in your Sacrament meetings? Members or guest visitors? Are there enough members to fill up all the weeks without repeating too often? There are quite a few members that usually speak; they even have a youth speaker every now and then. They've had two stake high councilmen speak since I've been here - we'll see!
7. Did Elder Hewlett go back out into the field last transfer? Elder Hewlett is no longer one of the AP's and is now serving down in the Blacksburg Zone.
8. Does your companion snore? ;). He does snore, and can fall asleep just about anywhere! (Sitting in a chair, the bathroom floor, and once on Elder Morse's lap because they were playing "Santa.") You do share a bedroom, right? Mission rules are we have to sleep in the same room.
9. What other rooms are in your house? A study room? Our downstairs consist of a bathroom, kitchen, closets, study room/eating room.
10. Do you have senior couple missionaries in you mission? Are they proselyting? I believe there a quite a few throughout the whole mission. Some work in the mission office, some are proselyting.
No comments:
Post a Comment